Utilizing the latest and most innovative computer imaging and modeling technologies, Matrix Surgical USA can design precisely fitted patient-specific implants which:
- Restore normal craniofacial anatomy
- Obliterate bony defects in the skull or orbits
- Augment facial skeletal or soft tissue defects
Matrix Surgical USA specializes in the advanced modeling of OMNIPORE® Customized Surgical Implants including the following case types:
COMPLEX ASYMMETRY - Asymmetry cases in which bilateral symmetry cannot be represented by a simple mid plane, where there is a significant amount of hardware already in place or when the bone surface has a very irregular surface.
SOFT TISSUE COMPENSATION - A hard implant is used to restore both a bony surface and missing soft tissue anatomy.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from Porous High-Density Polyethylene, a biomaterial with a long history of use in craniofacial reconstruction and augmentation surgery.
- More precise fit compared to off-the-shelf options.
- Further refinements intra-operatively are possible with a scalpel, surgical scissors or power instrument.
- Reduced surgery time.
- Can be stabilized with standard craniofacial fixation systems.
- Radiolucent. Minimal artifact on MRI scan.
- Patients do not experience sensitivity to extreme temperature changes as with titanium implants.
- Ability to accept CT Scan (DICOM uncompressed) data via a secure, password-protected web portal.
- Provided sterile by Ethylene Oxide.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Customized Implants for Cranial Defects
Customized Implants for Facial Defects