Matrix Surgical USA designs, manufactures and distributes OMNIPORE® porous high-density polyethylene implants for craniofacial reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Manufactured in the USA, OmniPore Surgical Implants meet the highest standards for quality and reliability, and provide surgeons with an expanded range of options.
OMNIPORE implants have been cleared by the FDA, CE marked in Europe and approved by some of the world’s most stringent regulatory authorities such as ANVISA (Brazil), KFDA (South Korea), TFDA (Taiwan), TGA (Australia) and many other countries.
- Facial shapes for chin, malar, rim, midface and mandibular augmentation
- Neurosurgical implants for cranial and skull-based reconstruction
- Reconstructive shapes for traumatic defects and Microtic ears
- Sheets, wedges and blocks for orbital trauma and enophthalmus correction
- Spheres for volume replacement in enucleation and evisceration procedures
Utilizing the latest and most innovative computer imaging and modeling technologies, Matrix Surgical USA can design precisely fitted patient-specific implants which:
- Restore normal craniofacial anatomy
- Augment or replace facial skeletal and soft tissue defects
Be a leading global supplier of cutting-edge, biomaterial implants and devices.
To enable surgeons to achieve the best possible outcome for their patients.
We are, and shall always remain, a doctor-friendly company.
Matrix Surgical USA Announces FDA 510(k) Clearance for Customized High-Density Polyethylene Surgical Implants
Atlanta, GA – May 15, 2014 – Matrix Surgical USA (www.matrixsurgicalusa.com), a leader in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of craniomaxillofacial implants, announced today that…
Matrix Surgical USA to Become Exclusive Worldwide Licensee for Patent-Pending Craniofacial Implant System
Atlanta, GA, March 14, 2014 – Matrix Surgical USA, a leader in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of craniomaxillofacial implants, announced today that it has…
Atlanta, GA, December 19, 2012 – Matrix Surgical USA announced today that it has received CE Mark approval as well as certification for ISO 13485:2003…